Monday, May 12, 2014

TV Violence

DISCLAIMER:  I DO NOT WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I honestly don't think there are a whole lot of violent tv shows out there.  If anything, there are too many outragesly STUPID comedy shows.  I don't think that "violent" tv shows should be on after certain times.  If one's parents don't want their children watching something, they should enforce it.  Sometimes there have been some tv shows that contain violence that I've taken interest in, though.  I don't think that there are a whole lot of tv shows that contain major amounts of violence.  One of my favorite tv shows is Danny Phantom.  I don't think this show is terribly violent, mostly because it was originally created to entertain the younger crowds, but it also has large amounts of hilarity.  Due to the content of some of the jokes and more violent moments, I would reccomend this tv show for anyone 11 and older.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment