Tuesday, May 27, 2014

National Month for ???

I don't really take things like "National Hug Day" and "National Smile Day" seriously, and don't actually celebrate them.  So when someone "creates" a "special day" for a specific month, I just think they're trying to be special.  Personally, I don't think hardly anyone honestly celebrates these days.  If I were to create three "special" days, the first thing I would create would be national silence day, the second would be national movie day, and the third would be national yu-gi-oh day.  Note: no actual thought went into these ideas, because I could really care less.  What I would like to celebrate this month would be national silence day, because it might be the one day that I could finally get some peace of mind.  This day should be celebrated by nobody talking, and have people be able to do their thing with no one to disturb them.

No comments:

Post a Comment